My Heart of Darkness.

where the thin line between illusion and reality becomes blurred by the very hand that draws it; where the search for answers lead to more questions; where you have to be broken to be built; where nothing sees miracles but misery. Welcome to my Heart of Darkness.

Friday, June 02, 2006

thank you for making my 22nd birthday a truly memorable one, you know who you are, from the few people who SMS-ed me to the crazy bunch that had graced my dinner with their presence and presents. . . thank you. you could not have made the day any bettter than what it already was.

and qingru, i am truly sorry for whatever i said to you in the afternoon. for bringing you to tears, for undermining whatever undoubted effort you put in to make the whole celebration a success, and for wanting to walk out on you when it would have been so much easier to walk in. but you lifted a burden of 13 years from my shoulders, and after the dust of the afternoon has settled, i remain that much more grateful to you for that.

i shall sleep soundly tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home