My Heart of Darkness.

where the thin line between illusion and reality becomes blurred by the very hand that draws it; where the search for answers lead to more questions; where you have to be broken to be built; where nothing sees miracles but misery. Welcome to my Heart of Darkness.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

my exams are over, and once again i'm bored with life. how bored? bored enough for me to upload random pics on my blog. . .


(above): that's the view of the parapet outside my room, disgusting isn't it? thank you jaesson for throwing down the fake pair of CK briefs


(above): if you thought that was gross... wait till you see it flood. even Moses would have difficulties with this.


(above): don't you just love taking photos of safety breaches? this is a pic of the fire extinguisher outside my room, oh well, at least it didn't expire in 1990 or something. . .


(above): the perfect study table. now you know why i prefer to study on the bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home