My Heart of Darkness.

where the thin line between illusion and reality becomes blurred by the very hand that draws it; where the search for answers lead to more questions; where you have to be broken to be built; where nothing sees miracles but misery. Welcome to my Heart of Darkness.

Saturday, April 22, 2006

forgetfulness: leaving 3 files of notes and readings for "making of a nation" and "sport and history" in my PGP room.

laziness: not wanting to make the trip down to collect them back.

plain, utter <insert more adjectives of similar meaning here> stupidity: doing the above actions. . . on the last weekend before your exams.

optimism: isn't that all i can fall back on now?

my bungee cord's fraying after a "tara-ble" EL2101 paper yesterday. i cannot die so soon, i still have 4 more papers awaiting to murder me, i feel obliged to give them a chance too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home