My Heart of Darkness.

where the thin line between illusion and reality becomes blurred by the very hand that draws it; where the search for answers lead to more questions; where you have to be broken to be built; where nothing sees miracles but misery. Welcome to my Heart of Darkness.

Monday, April 24, 2006

to my dearest friends doing USE2304, thank you for reading my blog and helping me figure out why my stats counter has registered a phenonmenal rise these past few days. . . i would have liked to think that i was getting more popular, but alas. . .

"life (and stat counters) can only be lived (or turned) forwards, but can only be understood backwards. . . "

i finally found out how to upload photos to blogger, so here's a picture. good stuff comes to those who read my blog:


you have to conclude you're lazy if even the IVLE thinks so too. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home