My Heart of Darkness.

where the thin line between illusion and reality becomes blurred by the very hand that draws it; where the search for answers lead to more questions; where you have to be broken to be built; where nothing sees miracles but misery. Welcome to my Heart of Darkness.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

i just felt like blogging. thanks to everyone who showed their concern about my operation yesterday, everything went fine and i'm alright. . . for those who didn't know about it, its ok, everything went fine and i'm alright =)

would i be happier if my school life were totally empty of any actitivies other than studying? or would i be happier if i always had something to do at the back of my mind ? i would have to say the latter. i have to have something to do, otherwise i will be bored. and i cannot stand being bored. at the end, i'm trying to look at things objectively - i'll graduate with an honours degree in 2009. what does that mean to me? i want to do something with my life. i dare say that almost all of you reading this are fellow undergrads, on track for a bachelor's degree, like me, and like several thousand others out there. what does the degree scroll signify? what makes my experience in getting that degree scroll any different from yours? its what i do not pursuing that piece of paper. think about it.

production starts tomorrow, and as the lights dim down, i know i would feel a pang of regret shoot through my heart. because i know deep down, i did not do all i could have done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home