My Heart of Darkness.

where the thin line between illusion and reality becomes blurred by the very hand that draws it; where the search for answers lead to more questions; where you have to be broken to be built; where nothing sees miracles but misery. Welcome to my Heart of Darkness.

Sunday, May 28, 2006

ok so my CAP didn't go for a bungee-jump, although it was nevertheless tantamount to jumping off the SOC low ramp.

i think i'll do it again next sem!

after all my bitching about EL2101, i looked at the C+ grade registered on my computer screen and i didn't know whether to laugh or to cry, so well well, looks like i got my just desserts for my incessant bitching on my blog. oh well, at least lectures with the guys were fun. . . 2 more level 3000 EL modules to go. . . any recommendations? preferably a module that's relatively harder to score a C+?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home