My Heart of Darkness.

where the thin line between illusion and reality becomes blurred by the very hand that draws it; where the search for answers lead to more questions; where you have to be broken to be built; where nothing sees miracles but misery. Welcome to my Heart of Darkness.

Monday, June 05, 2006

its been over a week since production ended, and i still can't get this song out of my head, its tune continues to resonate in my head. the poignant story its lyrics tell remains stinging like a wound inflicted by the most raw of emotions - helplessness. can we find ourselves in the eyes of the one we love? or are we deluded, obsessed, and lost?

You look into my eyes
I go out of my mind
I can't see anything
Cos this love's got me blind
I can't help myself
I can't break the spell
I can't even try

I'm in over my head
You got under my skin
I got no strength at all
In the state that I'm in

And my knees are weak
And my mouth can't speak
Fell too far this time

Baby, I'm too lost in you
Caught in you
Lost in everything about you
So deep, I can't sleep
I can't think
I just think about the things that you do (you do)
I'm too lost in you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home