My Heart of Darkness.

where the thin line between illusion and reality becomes blurred by the very hand that draws it; where the search for answers lead to more questions; where you have to be broken to be built; where nothing sees miracles but misery. Welcome to my Heart of Darkness.

Saturday, December 23, 2006

cats cats cats!!

I lovvveeee cats haha... I guess part of it stems from this particular habit of mine in primary school when, together with my dad I would scour my Telok Kurau neighbourhood counting cats. Think the record was 89 cats or something. That was of course before they started sterilising them and when there were a few old malay ladies who'd go around feeding them every evening.

Anyway, was having dinner at Golden Mile Complex yesterday (note to self: don't ever go back to eat zhi char again) and when on the way back to the MRT station I saw a few cats all at the same void deck. Thinking it somewhat strange considering I haven't seen many cats around these days, I stuck around, playing with them a little, only to discover there was this 50plus year old woman taking care of them, even having 2 flats filled with cats! According to her, there are about 40 cats taking "refuge" in the flats.

The cats (kittens especially) were damn cute lor, there were these 3 black kittens (from the same mother presumably) who kept me fascinated for nearly 30min by just simply playing with a piece of corrugated cardboard I held in my hands lol. If only I could take them home...

I impulsively made a little collage of pics. These cats weren't from the house last night (didn't bring camera lah) but I find them simply adorable nevertheless. For those who have cat(s) at home, send me your pics!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're the last person i ever expected to like cats man! hahaha.

7:16 pm  
Blogger machiavellian84 said...

whyy?? but i've always loved them!! i find them sensual and gentle creatures (like myself) hahaha...

2:26 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

brandy sensual and gentle???? ha ha ok lor... i have three cats at home, love them to bits too. hehe! i'm always feeding stray cats =p

12:59 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dogs can not?

9:12 pm  
Blogger machiavellian84 said...

lalalala>> i've got nothing against dogs, but am a little cautious when extending my love and affection to a 40kg dog which sniffs at my groin, if u get who i'm referring to... =)

12:30 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home