My Heart of Darkness.

where the thin line between illusion and reality becomes blurred by the very hand that draws it; where the search for answers lead to more questions; where you have to be broken to be built; where nothing sees miracles but misery. Welcome to my Heart of Darkness.

Saturday, December 02, 2006

"Eye" am okay now

I forgot to mention this in my previous thread, but I finally got my minor eye surgery done on tuesday immediately after my paper. it was quick and erm... quite painful. You see right (no pun intended on "see"), they had to inject some local anesthesia into my inner eyelid, and to do so, it meant that I effectively had to open my eye and watch the tip of the needle slowly descend into my eye.

But the worse was yet to be: the doctor had to use this pair of metal forceps to literally pry open my already-numb eyelids before digging into my eyelid with some instrument (I ain't joking when I say I couldn't see what instrument it was) and scraping out from the inside the infected part of my eyelid.

Ok QED. The next step was to bandage my eye as it was bleeding (like, duh) after the surgery. I had to wear the bloody bandage for like 6 hrs lah! knn... and according to a person who was present when i finally removed the bandage and opened my eyes, my eyelids were shut so tightly (out of fear, maybe?) that almost my entire top eyelash was like, embedded together with the lower eyelash inside my eyelid, which I think is quite gross.

fucking painful experience, but I'm glad that its over and done with. Whoever said exam periods can't be exciting?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i went thru this 3 times. you had a sty or cyst didnt u
haha i had the same shit one a coupla yrs ago too

glad to knw ur getting betta

-nat

6:24 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmmm

reminds me of this horror moive i watched when i was young..

the victim is strapped to a chair..and his eye is pryed open with some fiendish looking thing.

THEN the drill bit (spinning and all) nears his eye! you can see and hear the whizzing of the drill.. then the scene pans away to the shadows on the way. You hear a blood curdling scream and you see the shadow of something struggling helplessly...........

what a childhood.. lol!!

3:17 pm  
Blogger machiavellian84 said...

nat, you had it removed 3 times?! omg that's insane... i wonder what happens if you just sorta let it grow..?

6:03 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eww sick!
If I were a guy and also saw some nekkid guy jacking off I would also get a bad eye infection.
But then I'm not a guy.
Was he cute?

-aileen

3:25 pm  
Blogger machiavellian84 said...

aileen: whahaha i don't think it matters to me whether or not he's cute, but he's most certainly gross...

2:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home