My Heart of Darkness.

where the thin line between illusion and reality becomes blurred by the very hand that draws it; where the search for answers lead to more questions; where you have to be broken to be built; where nothing sees miracles but misery. Welcome to my Heart of Darkness.

Friday, November 17, 2006

PGP woes

wahh... the food thief strikes again, I thought I leave my margarine in the cluster fridge can be very safe, I mean, who the hell steal a small pack of margarine that cost only like 2 bucks at Georgie's Mart right? ya right. I opened the fridge 2 afternoons back and my margarine was still there. I was heartened. The world got good people left, I thought. Then when I open it, KNNBCCB some mother son go take everything! only left one little bit to give me a bit of face, I spread half slice of bread also not enough! The world is full of despicable bastards who go around stealing margarine. My neighbour's margarine, look more high class, and low salt somemore, macham still new... wah lao... damn unfair lor

then the fucking LAN connection in my room is just about as reliable as Newcastle playing away from home (not that they're fantastic at home either), so everynight must go cbox study. I think its part of some covert top-secret CIA conspiracy lah. NUS com centre people tapping the LAN lines in case got anyone bitch about bush after he talk at UCC. then they take down your name and MSN over to their CIA counterparts (or is it Skype? now that's the "in" thing right) and then POOF! you disappear like maserati being driven by person with bursting bladder.

ok ok stop bitching liao. do essay do essay!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home