My Heart of Darkness.

where the thin line between illusion and reality becomes blurred by the very hand that draws it; where the search for answers lead to more questions; where you have to be broken to be built; where nothing sees miracles but misery. Welcome to my Heart of Darkness.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

i came home today for the hari raya holiday, step into the house already 1st thing i see is shoes. alot of shoes. alot alot of shoes. fuckin' uncountable alot of shoes. all is my mother's shoes lah, so out of curiousity i pinch my nose and count. . . WAH LAO 51 PAIRS OF SHOES AND 3 PAIRS OF SLIPPERS! ! ! WTF!


apparently my mom was too bored ah, so she decided to empty her shoe cupboards (yes, cupboards, with an 's'). then she go and fall-in the shoes across the entire dining room, until almost at the entrance to my room. i want to go to my room, havew to be like Charlton Heston in "The Ten Commandments" (i.e. Moses parting the Red Sea, for all you non movie buffs) total got 54 piece of footwear leh, i think can start shop already lor. her name also can go change to "Imelda" (i told her that lah, but basket she didn't get the joke)


wah piang. i also out of curiousity go and count my footwear. . . 1 pair Asaki slippers (those type buy from market 2 dollar one)... 2 pair teva slippers and sandals (wear go for lessons). . . 1 pair Asics running shoe (wear go out one). . . 1 pair hush puppies black leather shoes (wear for formal formal event). . . 1 pair marks & spenser suede shoes (always wear go chiong)... 1 pair timberland loafers and 1 pair fifth avenue loafers (i see my mood to wear which one lah). . . 2 pair SAF running shoes (last time got too many credits then buy lor). . . 2 pair SAF gortex boot (1 parade 1 chiong sua). . . 1 pair soccer boots (use to kick ball lah then what?)


13 pairs in total only lehh. . . i think even if i summation all the shoes i ever wear from my baby time also would not have 50 pairs lor. . .


terrible lah, my mother. . . skarli she go and dig out somemore pair of shoes behind my back. . . then my room door cannot open liao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home