My Heart of Darkness.

where the thin line between illusion and reality becomes blurred by the very hand that draws it; where the search for answers lead to more questions; where you have to be broken to be built; where nothing sees miracles but misery. Welcome to my Heart of Darkness.

Friday, December 16, 2005

i have been so bored these past few days i've resorted to reading past issues of FHM and NewMan, sleeping for entire afternoons on end and, lo and behold, cleaning up my room (which entailed banishing all the notes and textbooks used this sem to some remote abyss in some corner where the sun doesn't shine). yet in such dark times, a light shone forth, beckoning me to do something worthwhile with my life and. . . well, decide on the modules i'll be taking next sem, so in no order of merit, they are:


SC 1101E - MAKING SENSE OF SOCIETY
HY 2247 - SPORTS AND HISTORY
HY 2251 - FROM THE WHEEL TO THE WEB
EL 2101 - STRUCTURE OF SENTENCES AND MEANINGS
USE 2304 - SINGAPORE: MAKING OF A NATION



if suicidal tendencies get the better of me and i choose to take 6 modules for the fun and experience of having every ounce of my energy and time squeezed dry, my 6th module would be a toss-up between:


ULS 2202 - EVOLUTION OR
HY 3226 - MEMORY, HERITAGE AND HISTORY


so, having said that. . . anyone intending to take the same modules and rescue me next sem? tag tag tag tag tag!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home