My Heart of Darkness.

where the thin line between illusion and reality becomes blurred by the very hand that draws it; where the search for answers lead to more questions; where you have to be broken to be built; where nothing sees miracles but misery. Welcome to my Heart of Darkness.

Saturday, December 24, 2005

ok lah, teresa and the others were right - the results didn't turn out as bad as expected. in fact, i'm quite contented maybe because i didn't expect much from it lah. i could have done slightly better (especially for my wonderful usp modules, putting in the most effort for the least results lol) but at the same time could have done alot worse. . .


but whats important is that i don't want to diao zeng, die die must move on, put whatever successes and disappointments for this sem behind me and get ready to play the Game for another *curse silently under his breath* 7 semesters. . .


but NUS good ah, they give me results make me abit happy first, and then never pre-allocate to me one of my usp mods next sem, ULS2202 - Evolution. wah sibei sian. and since i am so spoilt (having got all my modules for 1pt this sem) i'll probably not bid for it at all . . . meaning that i gotta re-plan all the bloody modules again, but fark lah who do this sorta things during xmas one?!?!


the council's coming over pretty soon to wreck my house for the 2nd year running so in case you don't see any more blog posts after this, don't worry it just means i've been evicted out of my own dwellings and you'll probably find me within the next few days sleeping at a void deck near you. . . merry xmas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home