My Heart of Darkness.

where the thin line between illusion and reality becomes blurred by the very hand that draws it; where the search for answers lead to more questions; where you have to be broken to be built; where nothing sees miracles but misery. Welcome to my Heart of Darkness.

Thursday, December 22, 2005

this has to be, by far the most rotten holiday i've ever had. feels like a colossal waste of my time and energy spent having to trudge through most of the days. i'm frustrated and drained. and yes, i know most of you would stone me alive for saying this, but i really wish for school to start - at least then i know that there is something that can give me a direction and purpose.


what is so rotten about this holiday. . . let me count the ways. . .
(1) computer kena spyware and display adaptor problems, still not resolved yet because of. . .


(2) me being totally broke (i started the sem with a mid 4-digit bank account balance and am now left with a 2-digit one), which can be partly due to. . .


(3) me continually losing at mahjong. yes i know that i sound like a bunch of really sour grapes, but i simply cannot stomach the fact that i've lost nearly a hundred bucks in less than a month. furthermore. . .


(4) my mom suddenly told me to shoulder the financial burden of my driving lessons + test without prior warning, something that is also gonna get worse next year because. . .


(5) i failed my fucking driving test for the 2nd time. i'm not going to go into details because its over and i do not want to talk about it, but having to re-take it plus a few lessons would essentially set be back by another 300 bucks at least which i obviously cannot spare at this current point of time.


and oh, the results are due to be out in less than 24 hours. i do not which to be bitter or cynical about it, but in retrospect of all that has transpired above, i cannot help but feel its just gonna be the icing on the cake - a perfect way to end of 2005. i started it off with a bang with signing 5 extra duties for a security breach in the army, so i guess i owe it to myself to end the year on an equal (if not more) spectacularly depressing mood eh?


its quite ironic really, the fact that my results - once thought before the holidays to be the only thing that would spoil the "festive mood" is now becoming the only thing that can "rescue" such a mood.


we reap what we have sown. really? in another 25 hours time we will see. . . 4.0. . . we will see. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home