My Heart of Darkness.

where the thin line between illusion and reality becomes blurred by the very hand that draws it; where the search for answers lead to more questions; where you have to be broken to be built; where nothing sees miracles but misery. Welcome to my Heart of Darkness.

Thursday, December 29, 2005

ok time to settle down again after the furore of activity across the xmas weekend, so here are some updates of what's been happening in my life:


(1) i've finally decided on my modules this upcoming semester, once again, in no order of merit, they are. . .


SC1101E - MAKING SENSE OF SOCIETY
HY2247 - SPORTS AND HISTORY
HY2242 - SINGAPORE'S MILITARY HISTORY
EL2101 - STRUCTURE OF SENTENCES AND MEANINGS
USE2304 - SINGAPORE: MAKING OF A NATION
USS2105 - UNIVERSITY SCHOLARS SEMINAR



yes you didn't count wrongly - there are 6 modules in total. i just feel like trying to take 6 and then seeing how its like, surely it can't be that bad, no? and as i have explained to some, i'd rather get burnt than not have had the experience of playing with fire. wish me luck ya?


(2) my new photoblog is out, i've decided to change from my old one at webshots because i unknowingly exceeded the picture limit, so here it is:


http://beautifulbrandon.myphotoalbum.com


so to those wonderful USP peeps that have been asking me for the photos. . . they are all uploaded there (albeit not certain "controversial" pics that i shall withhold for my viewing pleasure lol)


(3) haha more movie reviews are on the way. . . i just downloaded "Irreversible" so watch this space for the movie review as well as other updates. . . till then. . . ciao!


and oh. . . WHY AM I STILL LOSING AT MAHJONG?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home