My Heart of Darkness.

where the thin line between illusion and reality becomes blurred by the very hand that draws it; where the search for answers lead to more questions; where you have to be broken to be built; where nothing sees miracles but misery. Welcome to my Heart of Darkness.

Friday, December 02, 2005

GROWL THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH AH. . . NICOLE AND STACEY. . .


Rules of the game:
1. post 5 weird/random stuff abt yourself
2. at the end, list the names of 5 ppl who you want next to this and leave a comment "YOU ARE TAGGED" in their blogs and tell them to read your blog for rules!



Here are the 5 stuff (all of mine deal with weird injuries):


1.in my boredom i once killed an ant by burning it to death with a lighted cigarette. i succeeded in my act of unadulterated sadism. but it was also quite a painful experience for me because erm. . . the ant was on my hand.


2.in my drunkenness i tried to climb a fence to get out of a friend's house. i succeeded in scaling the height. but then i made a fatal mistake - i looked down, had a sudden rush of vertigo, and fell like a rotten durian from a tree, getting scratched by barbed wire in the process (and no, the fence didn't collapse)


3.in my over-exuberance in avoiding a sliding tackle when playing soccer in primary school, i made a gigantic leap into the air. when i was "airborne" for that one second i fancied i looked damn macho, but that second passed too quick without me knowing. i landed awkwardly and sprained my ankle.


4.in my curiousity as a 1yr old kid (yes, i "kid" u not) i pushed a vase down from a coffee table to examine the effects of gravity. i then attempted to further my research by proving that gravity acts on humans too. so i jumped off the table. straight into the shattered glass.


5.in my sheer stupidity i once tried to whisper something into my friend's ear when we were dancing in a club. she went "huh?" turned around and in so doing have me a gigantic elbow smash that knocked my specs off and gave me a cut on my nose bridge.


and now for the fun part. . . charlotte, lynnette, xing jian, kitty and bobby. . . if you're reading this. . . congrats, YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED! remember to "acknowledge" me hor? lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home