My Heart of Darkness.

where the thin line between illusion and reality becomes blurred by the very hand that draws it; where the search for answers lead to more questions; where you have to be broken to be built; where nothing sees miracles but misery. Welcome to my Heart of Darkness.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

its 510am and i just finished writing the first 1000 words of my paper 3 essay, for the THIRD time in TWO weeks this is getting plain annoying and infuriating. I've got another 5 days to wake up my idea and complete the essay (without any further changes to my thesis, i hope) but well i'm sure i'll live through it. What's writing a bloody essay compared to err.. charging up knolls in Pasir Laba?


but nevertheless, die paper 3 die die die DIE DIEEE.... if you were a voodoo doll there would be so many pins stuck in you that your intestines would be spilling out all over my room floor which i haven't mopped since the start of term (that would probably be a good reason for me to start mopping now)


btw i think i've got some quite weird people staying on my level, like just now i took a shower around 3am, after which i started brushing my teeth. within a space of 2 min, 2 other guys entered the toilet and started brushing their teeth also. it was pretty damn weird as we were all facing the same mirror and looking at one another. so ya. just plain weird i tell u.


oh hey its 530am already, i wonder what time i would wake up if i sleep now. good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home