My Heart of Darkness.

where the thin line between illusion and reality becomes blurred by the very hand that draws it; where the search for answers lead to more questions; where you have to be broken to be built; where nothing sees miracles but misery. Welcome to my Heart of Darkness.

Friday, October 21, 2005

looks like going back to school today was a bad decision. I know my eyes are still a red, I am fully aware of the possibility that I could still be infected, and hence still be possible to spread the illness to someone else. Yesterday Denise didn't follow me back to the east because she felt I wasn't "healthy". Yes I was a tad bit annoyed by that statement, especially so since I waited almost 15 minutes for her.


But really what justification do I have for feeling that way towards her and even more so, others who have made similar comments to me (there are quite a few)? Is it not right for them to be concerned with their own health in view of the "threat" that me and my sore eyes pose?


Am I merely being too damn selfish by coming to school simply because I was concerned about my work?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home