My Heart of Darkness.

where the thin line between illusion and reality becomes blurred by the very hand that draws it; where the search for answers lead to more questions; where you have to be broken to be built; where nothing sees miracles but misery. Welcome to my Heart of Darkness.

Sunday, October 30, 2005

so there I was at 3am, innocently trying to do my paper3 with my iTunes blasting away in the background


You are on your own
You do as you please
Having so much fun
Gone and lost your reason
After all is said and done
Are you still having fun?
How were you to know when you've gone astray?
That happiness would go like a lost emotion
You have always gone your way
Are you happy today?


Woah thank you Eagle Eye Cherry, I couldn't have asked for a better song, could I? Am I having fun? Ironic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home