My Heart of Darkness.

where the thin line between illusion and reality becomes blurred by the very hand that draws it; where the search for answers lead to more questions; where you have to be broken to be built; where nothing sees miracles but misery. Welcome to my Heart of Darkness.

Thursday, October 20, 2005

In another 2 hours time I would be back in school again, doing what is dutifully expected of me as a student- running late for class because I was too caught up ogling at the gal standing beside me on the bus, smoking my way through tutorials while at the same time ogling at the gal seated beside me, being in a semi-comatose state during lecture, and of course staring at the gal seated diagonally beside me. No wonders I came down with conjunctivitis.


Shit I'm getting desperate (no this does not have anything to do with the ogling), 2 papers due in less than a week and I'm no where near completing them. Too much DOTA is bad for your health, and eyes. Actually so too is ogling at gals, but at least with DOTA you "level up" faster.


But anyway,


I finished writing these 2 magnificent paragraphs of my history term paper, and as I was looking through it, I realised something was missing. OMG. Its the bloody (lack of) footnotes! Aaargh so it looks like I gotta drag my conjunctivised (is there such a word?) ass to the library later today to re-borrow the books so that I can do the referencing.


That was plain stupid. And I simply abhor stupidity. Especially my own. Better rush to catch my bus!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home