My Heart of Darkness.

where the thin line between illusion and reality becomes blurred by the very hand that draws it; where the search for answers lead to more questions; where you have to be broken to be built; where nothing sees miracles but misery. Welcome to my Heart of Darkness.

Sunday, November 06, 2005

my home PC's down because the CPU fan is spoilt, why must this happen on a weekend?! how does one survive without 2 days of FM and DOTA? why are the gods of studies testing me as thus? i'm not capitulating!! especially so since i didn't bring back any notes across the weekend (do u have any idea how heavy those files are?! ok not quite) i'm just trying to escape from my misery


i'm suddenly finding friendster quite fun to play with all over again wonder whether its possible to get my friendster list completely full (i.e. 500 ppl) am currently at 270. haha add me!! machiavellian84@yahoo.com lol


yes and after u do so, pls go back and study, don't wait for your CPU fan to be spoilt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home