My Heart of Darkness.

where the thin line between illusion and reality becomes blurred by the very hand that draws it; where the search for answers lead to more questions; where you have to be broken to be built; where nothing sees miracles but misery. Welcome to my Heart of Darkness.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Quote of the day courtesy of my MSN chat with Sheena:


"I am not an alcoholic; I'm just a social drinker; and I'm very sociable"


More than 1000 people have visited my blog, yayy! that's probably a milestone as my previous blog never hit such high viewership, but there again, I didn't visit my blog 200 times within 2 months to chalk up the numbers either. Oops.


I completed my paper 3 draft (like, finally). Think it is probably the single most un-inspired piece of writing I've done in uni thus far, it just didn't seem to make sense regardless of whether I read it backwards upside down or translated it to Latin or Yiddish. What would happen now? guess I'm just waiting for my ass to be grilled next monday during paper conferences.


J: "So Brandon, what do you think of your draft?"


Me: "I don't know. I just don't know."
those in my writing class would get the joke.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home