My Heart of Darkness.

where the thin line between illusion and reality becomes blurred by the very hand that draws it; where the search for answers lead to more questions; where you have to be broken to be built; where nothing sees miracles but misery. Welcome to my Heart of Darkness.

Friday, November 04, 2005

what a holiday its been. wed night: queueing outside zouk for almost 2 hrs (and not even getting in in the end) was a tiring and hot experience, finally managed to get to china black instead with nicole, denise and her friends. damn not happening lah that place, totally surrounded by NS guys man, yea it really reminded me of those good ol' times during my stay-out period, clubbing 3 times a week lol. oh well, we all have to grow up, don't we?


every time i go china black i would always meet strange people, like this guy on wed who was trying to hit on my friend's friend (who admittedly, is quite hot). the thing was, he wasn't doing anything at all, she was dancing on the platform, and he was standing directly below (who doesn't dance to a 50 cent song man), and looking up at her like a cat preparing to jump for e french fry in the macdonalds adverrtisement. he was really weird lah, wearing this typical black plastic army specs, and (i suspect) fake oakley t-shirt TUCKED IN to his jeans. if i saw a guy like that bio-ing me in a club i'll be seriously freaked out too lah lol


so i made up this elaborate plan with her friends, that i would pretend to be a stranger, "chat her up" and leave together, right in front of him. the plan worked. but the blinking clown tried to follow us out persevered like he knew he was 3 steps away from solving rubik's cube by having the bloody nerve to cut in between me and her, then when he turned around and saw me, i pretended to give this damn annoyed look haha i think he got the hint.


i came back in abt 10 min later and saw him slumped over on a table over a mug of beer. poor fella..


went back home at about 530am, and my mom had to ledge the door, which can only be opened from the inside, so i bo pian, had to press doorbell. she woke up, opened the door, and immediately asked "what the hell are u doing home at this hour, i thought u were STUDYING in SCHOOL?


mustering all my smoke-out skills and eloquence as i might, my mom for some strange reason didn't buy my "but i been studying one whole day lehh give me a break" excuse so i got quite an earful that would probably stick in my head for all of 2 minutes. the idiot in the club must have been cursing me.


what's the other bastard thing i'm doing? i'm typing this entry as my grp members are rehearsing our presntation that's due to start in 15 min

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home