My Heart of Darkness.

where the thin line between illusion and reality becomes blurred by the very hand that draws it; where the search for answers lead to more questions; where you have to be broken to be built; where nothing sees miracles but misery. Welcome to my Heart of Darkness.

Saturday, February 18, 2006

my flight leaves in about 5 hours time and i am still online and i am still not sleeping. ok you guys probably would not be hearing from me till march 1st (ok. now stop cheering) unless i miss my flight, in which case you would hear from me tomororw (yes feel sorry for yourself)


but till i return, here's something "arguably" more important than all those mid-term papers and tests to occupy you:


Johari profile AND. . .
Nohari profile


happy mid-term break! cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home