My Heart of Darkness.

where the thin line between illusion and reality becomes blurred by the very hand that draws it; where the search for answers lead to more questions; where you have to be broken to be built; where nothing sees miracles but misery. Welcome to my Heart of Darkness.

Friday, January 20, 2006

i just saw my neighbour wearing this t-shirt yesterday and thought it was really cool. the shirt read "I ONLY DRINK BEER ON DAYS THAT END WITH 'Y'" so if anyone has seen this t-shirt anywhere pls let me know k? and i would also very much like one of those license plate-like boards that you can stick on the door of your room. . . ah. . . think they should be about 20bucks or something, anyone got lobang for such stuff drop me a tag yea?


now, a quick shoutout about schoolwork. i am CLUELESS with a capital C about everything buzzing around the rather small academic portion of my head at the current moment. all the damn IVLE forums look as though they've been written in some obscure language whose only users are some african tribe pending extinction and i really can't be too bothered with them. well its only the 2nd week of school so things might very well get better with time (or worse) *shudders* but hey its chinese new year next week so i'm just gonna occupy my mind with getting fat on all those wonderful goodies and worry about my schoolwork (and losing weight) a little later.


fuck its my cousin's wedding tomororw and i got myself an armani suit for the occasion, only to realise that i left my camera in my pgp room so too bad you people would not see photos of one of the rare occasions that i actually dress up for an occasion. contrary to popular belief (reinforced by what you see me wear in school) i do actually have something other than t-shirts, berms and jeans in my wardrobe so ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home