My Heart of Darkness.

where the thin line between illusion and reality becomes blurred by the very hand that draws it; where the search for answers lead to more questions; where you have to be broken to be built; where nothing sees miracles but misery. Welcome to my Heart of Darkness.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

i am tired. yeah like officially tired, or whatever that is supposed to mean. after the first few weeks of slacking around in school, everything has suddenly picked up momentum like a gigantic avalanche rolling towards me, its collision as imminent as Chelsea walking away with another premiership trophy. . .


i feel like playing Need For Speed again, anyone got the CD for mac to lend me? i need my fix of computer games. . . guess vodka, kahula and pineapple tarts can't do it no more


and yes for those that read The New Paper on saturday (04/02) i was the Brandon Lim interviewed by them, and no i am neither 22 or go jogging 3 times a week. those were smoke screens thrown up by me to throw kaypohs off guard. but judging from how many people actually asked me about it, my smoke screen failed


my soci lecturer is making life very difficult for me. why is it so hard to schedule a make-up for the midterm test? why must he insist on getting the dean's office involved in drafting a leave of absence for me? "when i see all your official documentation, then i will make a decision on whether you get a chance at the mid term test" WTF. damn pissed off.


after lunch at engin canteen on tues, i left earlier, leaving my other friend at the table to wait her other friend, then this dude (whose nationality i would withold lest Mao Zedong's infamous green teeth haunts me in my dreams) happily plonked himself down on the chair beside my friend, i told him the seat was occupied and he stared at me like i raped his pet pooch. motherfuckin idiot. cannot understand english meh? i hate people staring at me whether i'm eating at the canteen or taking a piss in the urinal. but hey i'm a mature individual. gotta chill. gotta do my term paper now. ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home