My Heart of Darkness.

where the thin line between illusion and reality becomes blurred by the very hand that draws it; where the search for answers lead to more questions; where you have to be broken to be built; where nothing sees miracles but misery. Welcome to my Heart of Darkness.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

school sucks. it just dawned on me that within 2 .5 weeks after coming back from Harvard, i would have to do the following:


1 project (30%) for HY2247
1 term paper (20%) for HY2242
2 quizzes (approx 15% together) for EL2101
1 response paper (5%) for USE2304
1 mid term quiz (20%) for USE2304
1 mid term test (30%) for SC1101E


fark sia. this one worse than the 12 task of hercules, i think newcastle win premiership and opposition win election put together also got more easier. . . why all my modules like that pull stunt on me one? dulan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home