My Heart of Darkness.

where the thin line between illusion and reality becomes blurred by the very hand that draws it; where the search for answers lead to more questions; where you have to be broken to be built; where nothing sees miracles but misery. Welcome to my Heart of Darkness.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

2 random incidents that I just have to blog about.


Today as I was walking down the stairs of the Central Library, my 4 year old ah beng-ish Bata slippers chose to give way and snap. I had to then make a rather embarassing phone call to Alex, asking him to bring me another pair of slippers from the clubroom, and I had to walk down to level 4 totally barefooted to "collect" the slippers (which by the way, happen to belong to someone else haha) Man I'm gonna miss those slippers


And when I got back to my room, I decided to shower. Horror of horrors, all the shower cubicles were being occupied! I just stood there, half-naked, and started laughing. For all of the 3 months I've been here, I've never encountered a situation where even 1 out of the 4 cubicles are being occupied when I wanted to shower... And now, to have all 4 being occupied? The shower gods must have been playing a trick on me.


This is getting too much for me to digest in a single day. What is the probability of everything like that happening again? There's something wrong with my writing today, everything feels disjointed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home