My Heart of Darkness.

where the thin line between illusion and reality becomes blurred by the very hand that draws it; where the search for answers lead to more questions; where you have to be broken to be built; where nothing sees miracles but misery. Welcome to my Heart of Darkness.

Monday, October 10, 2005

I would be eternally grateful if anyone were to donate the following items to me:


1. A new mahjong set! Yes I finally had the conscience to return my current set to Fiona after borrowing it for almost 2 years so unless I get another set soon I would be deprived of one very important social activity and my neighbours would actually stop cursing me each time I pass them


2. Warcraft 3 + Frozen Throne, Football Manager 2005 or Championship Manager 5 for my mac powerbook haha i know these are passe games but hey I'm just plain bored lah, I still can't believe my laptop has got zero games installed. After all, all work and no play DOES make Jack a mugger (refer to previous entry for its definitions).


3. A nice bottle of Kahula for my room. Good for mixing with milk, like Andreas says (when he's sober) "you won't taste the alcohol but you will feel it." Perfect for those late night snacks


So, anyone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home