My Heart of Darkness.

where the thin line between illusion and reality becomes blurred by the very hand that draws it; where the search for answers lead to more questions; where you have to be broken to be built; where nothing sees miracles but misery. Welcome to my Heart of Darkness.

Monday, October 03, 2005

I like running alone, and running where no one else goes. I run to feel the icy chill of the wind blowing against the sweat of my body, and seeing the trees wave their branches in an enchanted greeting. They ask to where I go, but I run along, thinking "no where. no where". They ask when would I stop, and the answer resonates in my head "not now. not now".


I will keep on running, I will keep on striving. But I know I am no where closer to my destination than when I took my first step. Maybe there is no race to complete, no final destination after all.


Nevertheless, just to feel pain, just so that I know I am alive, I will run on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home