My Heart of Darkness.

where the thin line between illusion and reality becomes blurred by the very hand that draws it; where the search for answers lead to more questions; where you have to be broken to be built; where nothing sees miracles but misery. Welcome to my Heart of Darkness.

Friday, September 30, 2005

I hate being stood up. Just because I may seem to be perpetually free without a single better thing to do in life does NOT mean that i have the time (or energies) to sit, count the number of times I've sweared silently in my head and basically watch the world pass me by as I wait for you people to make your last minute decisions.


Show some consideration, let me assure you that I do have a life outside of school which is not spent sitting down like a fool waiting for the cows to come home (which by experience, does not seem to be a common sight). This is infuriating, you guys simply piss the hell outta me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home