My Heart of Darkness.

where the thin line between illusion and reality becomes blurred by the very hand that draws it; where the search for answers lead to more questions; where you have to be broken to be built; where nothing sees miracles but misery. Welcome to my Heart of Darkness.

Monday, July 24, 2006

modules modules modules. . . another suicidal semester awaits me with open arms. . . my poison this time round:

HY2243 - Film and History
HY3204 - Southeast Asia: Decolonisation and after
EL3203 - Semantics and Pragmatics
USS2105 - University Scholars Seminar
UPC2201 - Chemicals and Us
UAS3006 - Evolutionary Psychology

Once again, anyone who deems me a freefrag and wishes to have his/her CAP pulled up by taking the above-mentioned modules (especially the USP and EL ones) with me, please tag me.

6 (assuming i make it to honours year) semesters left.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home