My Heart of Darkness.

where the thin line between illusion and reality becomes blurred by the very hand that draws it; where the search for answers lead to more questions; where you have to be broken to be built; where nothing sees miracles but misery. Welcome to my Heart of Darkness.

Sunday, July 30, 2006

for. . . the words you've spoken, the letters you've written, the actions you've taken, the tears, the dejection, the anger, the euphoria, the happiness, the emotions you made me feel, the brandon you made me see, the hand i held each day, the smile i saw every morning, the 5 months and 23 days you gave to me that were the most intense and fulfilling of my life.

for loving me.

thank you qingru.

but must everything that have a beginning also have an end?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home