My Heart of Darkness.

where the thin line between illusion and reality becomes blurred by the very hand that draws it; where the search for answers lead to more questions; where you have to be broken to be built; where nothing sees miracles but misery. Welcome to my Heart of Darkness.

Monday, April 10, 2006

don't you just feel like slapping people who say things like these. . .?

"I would like to talk about the longest verb construction possible in English. . . is 5 the maximum possible auxilary extension of a verb? hooray! I got 6 verbs in a row!"

"And not incidentally, the internet gave me a few more ideas of how to add verbs to the '5 verb complex'. . . So I have 7 verbs in a row! A new record. . ."

"But just mins later I saw another possibility. . . 8 verbs in a row....if I spent another hour thinking I might get to 10. . . lol"

Its plain idiotic. i hope some bonobo grabs hold and goes down on him or something. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home