My Heart of Darkness.

where the thin line between illusion and reality becomes blurred by the very hand that draws it; where the search for answers lead to more questions; where you have to be broken to be built; where nothing sees miracles but misery. Welcome to my Heart of Darkness.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

urgh this sem's a bitch. and i do not say that at the back of my zero for my EL quiz (something that i'm still feeling sore about) or the tragic farce that was my military history term paper. its just a combination of everything lah, i'm just frustrated. this sem's going no where. i'm working on getting myself "un-clueless" for most of my mods and i just don't seem to be making any headway. i still got slightly less than half a sem to change things around. . . can one can one. . .


and HCAP's getting to be a royal pain in the arse. imagine trying to host a bunch of delegates coming in about 3 weeks, and we still can't confirm what flights they're on. . . going to harvard was a pretty neat experience, but i never did expect that it would come along with such a high opportunity cost.


oh well at least the Gods of football (or rather, the Newcastle board of directors) have finally, and quite unlike me, come to their senses to fire souness. . . the magpies are flying high at the moment. . . wooo hooo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home