My Heart of Darkness.

where the thin line between illusion and reality becomes blurred by the very hand that draws it; where the search for answers lead to more questions; where you have to be broken to be built; where nothing sees miracles but misery. Welcome to my Heart of Darkness.

Thursday, February 01, 2007

guard duty

I'm paying 1200 bucks a semester to stay in PGP, yet for the past 2 night I've either camped over at the Central Forum or the Science Forum till 8am, before dragging my fat carcass back to my room and sleeping till 2pm. now, doesn't make a lot of sense now, does it?

What also makes even lesser sense is what I've been doing to stay awake:

1. Drinking water. lots of it, like 2 litres in 1 night. and then making the ever so occasional trip to the toilet just to pee it out.

2. Push-ups. Every time someone msg me online, I'd do 20. Not as though I can do any more than that. (funny. just as I was typing this, Kent msged me. fucker.)

3. Stapling and Re-stapling my lecture notes. Did you know that prior to today, I hadn't stapled any lecture notes for 2 weeks? wow.

4. Picking up litter. Not that I work for the Environmental Agency.

5. Making routine trips up to Chatterbox (only applicable from 3am onwards) to see if anyone was up there. Not that I really wanted anyone to.

6. Wondering how mosquitoes seem to be able to bite through my NUS windbreaker.

7. Having little existentialist moments and wondering how I got myself in this mess...

and finally...

8. Blogging.

'nuff said. think I need to pee soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home