My Heart of Darkness.

where the thin line between illusion and reality becomes blurred by the very hand that draws it; where the search for answers lead to more questions; where you have to be broken to be built; where nothing sees miracles but misery. Welcome to my Heart of Darkness.

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Some things we realise that we simply cannot forsake and extricate ourselves from, they are the creepers on the grapevine of life, or perhaps it is life itself? You cannot find peace by avoiding life. it is instinctual to move on, but we irrevocably find ourselves being drawn back to the that very thing that we have left billowing in the winds of change, and not a day passes without us looking back in the rear-view mirror, reminiscing of what has transpired… of what could have been…


I always considered writing to be an outlet for frustration and angst, escapism from the harsh and often strident sounds of the world. Ultimately it provides a material existence to the very thoughts that run through my head and the feelings that expound the heartbeat. Yet as inevitable as the phoenix rising from the ashes, it has to die, allowing itself to be burnt till all that are left are the very same ashes from which it emanated from. I reached a plateau of exasperation and lethargy, physically, emotionally. I reached a point where I no longer saw saw a need in continuing. Just let go. Drift away. They do not have to see you.


Yet now after the passing of an eternity I finally muster enough courage to once again leave my soul on the operating table of facelsss surgeons… disclousure is weakness... I close my eyes and start typing... not knowing why, not even knowing for how long I will keep this blog going, but just glad that I have been given the chance to venture away from the shore.


Where do I go now?

2 Comments:

Blogger Skye Bleu said...

hello brandy... =)

am i the first? grin grin

11:00 am  
Blogger angiez said...

brandy arh.... u big narcissist! hehe~ yuen mei here... my blog: http://brokenangiez.blogspot.com. chaoz

11:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home